1. These Terms and Conditions (Terms) shall apply to all contracts on the purchase of goods that you conclude with yarnhall market, via our web shop.
2. The web shop yarnhall market has offers the sale of handmade products. All products are made, decorated and finished by hand, however, individual elements are a ready raw materials (i.e. metal/wooden ring, wooden beads, mirrors).
3. The Terms only apply if you are a consumer, i.e. if the purpose of the products and services ordered cannot be primarily attributed to your trade, business or profession.
4. Initially, you can place the products in the virtual cart under no obligation. If you have a discount coupon, you can enter it in the “Coupon code” field and then press the “Add Coupon” button. The coupon value is automatically deducted from the order value. You need to select the destination country. Free shipping applies in the UK, rates applicable in other countries are automatically added after selecting the destination country. After selecting the country, press the “Calculate shipping” button to find out the delivery costs. After clicking on “Proceed to checkout”, you will have the opportunity to enter your delivery and billing information and select your preferred payment method. Before submitting your binding order, you can correct the information you have entered at any time by using the correction aids provided during the order process. By clicking on “Place order”, you submit a binding order for the products in your cart. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your order as soon as you have submitted your order.
5. The exact time when the contract is concluded with us depends on the method of payment you choose: bank transfer or PayPal.
6. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
7. Products will be shipped to the delivery address specified by you.
8. You will be informed about delivery times and delivery restrictions (e.g. restriction of deliveries to certain countries) for individual products.
9. If the delivered object of purchase is defective, you have statutory warranty/defect liability rights unrelated to any guarantee.
10. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 30 days of receiving the package. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, please request and complete the returns form and provide contact details. Then, send the package back to the address provided on the return label.
11. Funds are returned only to the Customer’s bank account within 14 days of receiving the package.